Ski area openning from 1st snow until April, 21st 2017 (depending on snow conditions).
Rules for ski area access for ski-bikes, snow-scoots, and yooners.
Access for ski-bikes, snow-scoots, and yooners is authorized on the following lifts and trails. Users are considered as pedestrians when loading and unloading, and must be attached to their sliding device via leash.
- Le Rosay gondola (ascent and descent): trails Serpentine and Azalée
- Les Gettiers chairlift: trails Fougères and Violettes
- Le Châtelet chairlift: trails Bois Joli (except the section below marker n°1), Eglantine, Lac.
- Le Maroly chairlift: trail Chardons Blancs
- La Taverne chairlift: trail Sapinière
- Le Cret chairlift: trail Trolles
- La Duche chairlift: trail Duche
Ski patrol will determine and post every day the openings/closures for these devices based on conditions.
Ski-bike rentals: the Le Tremplin