Ski area openning from 1st snow until April, 21st 2017 (depending on snow conditions).
Ski lifts opening and slopes access may change at any time depending on weather and security conditions and various maintenance operations.
Le Grand-Bornand alpine ski area:
- 84 km of groomed slopes (46 slopes: 3 black, 14 red, 13 blue, 16 green).
- 29 lifts: 2 gondolas, 12 chairlifts, 13 drag-lifts, 1 rope and 1 carpet lift.
- A snowpark
ranked among the top 10 in France, with a boardercross, and 4 jump lines.
- 233 snow machines.
- 40,900 skiers per hour: the visitor throughput of our ski lifts.
- 1,100m maximum change in altitude.
Aravis alpine ski area:
(Resorts of La Clusaz, Le Grand-Bornand, Manigod, Saint-Jean-de-Sixt, link by skibus)
- 211,25 km of slopes
- 135 slopes : 10 black, 44 red, 45 bleu, 36 green.
- 80 lifts