Le Grand-Bornand also offers:
- Playground equipment in the heart of the village
- A reading room with games accessible to families at the Visitor Information Center of Chinaillon and a reading room at the Visitor Information Center in the Village
- infrastructures to improve circulation in the resort: pavements, ramps for pushchairs, pedestrian routes and pedestrian areas including the leisure area and the fitness trail.
- A Baby’s Corner in the Tourist Office of Le Grand-Bornand Village with changing table and children toilet.
- A Baby’s Corner in the Tourist Office of Le Grand-Bornand Chinaillon with a changing table and microwave.
- a special welcome reserved for families on the first Saturdays of the school holidays (depending on health regulations).
- A detailed programme of activities available each week at the Visitor Information Center with specific activities in case of bad weather.
- Shops at the service of your family (rental, sale of children's equipment) in summer
. Don't wait to take a look at our practical guide
- And in summer season, a new place for exploring the Alps in a playful and unusual way, La Source.