Visitor satisfaction is a key priority for the tourist office
The Tourist office has joined the qualité TourismeTM scheme to ensure a consistently high level of quality and service. It strives to ensure an efficient organisational structure and a process of continuous improvement for the benefit of its visitors, partners, social and professional organisations and the community. Our commitments to our guests:
- To provide a warm welcome and cater to visitors’ personal needs, with competent, qualified staff.
- To provide clear, reliable and timely information
- To continuously improve the quality of the reception, services and products to suit the needs of our customers and their changing consumption patterns
- To educate visitors in eco-friendly behaviour
- To measure visitor satisfaction by providing satisfaction questionnaires and recording and analysing their suggestions and complaints.