Nordic ski area closed, see you next season !
In the footsteps - or rather tracks, of Olympic medalists Roddy Darragon or Sylvie Becaert, cross-country skiing in Le Grand-Bornand allows you to enjoy up-close the terrain they skied on to train.
In the Bouchet Valley and in the upper part of Chinaillon near the old village, cross-country skiing is king.
TRAILS IN LE GRAND-BORNAND VILLAGE AND IN THE BOUCHET VALLEY
This wild area, populated with snow-covered spruce trees and cozy chalets nestled beneath the snowflakes, the Nordic ski area offers 58km of perfectly groomed and maintained runs, with three main access points (Village, Les Plans, and Auberge Nordique) that will allow you to discover a wonderful setting that combines the great outdoors, sliding on snow, cultural sites, and local agricultural life.
- 10 loops, ranging from 1km to 15.5km, from beginner to expert, including the Nordic trail that links with the Les Confins Nordic ski area.
- 58 km of groomed trails for classic or skating technique starting in the Village and heading towards the Bouchet Valley.
- 2 biathlon stadiums (cross-country skiing and shooting) in Les Plans in the Bouchet Valley and in the Sylvie Becaert stadium in the heart of the Village.
- 3 fun learning areas open to everyone, near the ice-skating rink in Le Grand-Bornand Village, in Les Poches, and at the Auberge Nordique in the Bouchet Valley.
NORDIC ITINERARIES IN LE GRAND-BORNAND CHINAILLON (Free access)
- 4 loops for classic Nordic skiing ranging from 1.4km to 9.4km starting in the old village and through the pastures and forests facing the alpine ski area.
- 1 groomed trail for pedestrians starting from Chinaillon's old village to discover and enjoy the Aravis Mountains.