"Bois de la Duche" tour

  • Circuit du bois de la Duche
  • Chapelle de la Duche
Circuit du bois de la DucheChapelle de la Duche
Communauté de Communes des Vallées de Thônes
mail / message
Phone : +33 4 50 02 78 00
FICHE_INFO_SIMPLE_ECRIRE_MESSAGE
Close
My request
Your Contact Details



According to Law no. 78-17, dated January 6th 1978 of the French personal data act (CNIL), concerning information technology, files and personal liberty (article 36), the holder of the right of access may demand that any information that is inexact, missing or out-of-date information or whose collection, use, communication or storage is forbidden concerning him/herself be rectified, completed, clarified, updated or deleted. To exercise this right, please use the above form.
Contact
Parking de la Duche
Vallée du Bouchet
74450
Le Grand-Bornand
The trail crosses several passages in forests and clearings, following by several ridges with a view on "Les Troncs", the last hamlet of the valley of Bouchet. Return by the Borneronde pass.
From 05/01 to 10/31.
In summary
  • Reception :
    • French
  • SITRA services :
    • Services
Description
  • SITRA services :
    • Route BOUCLE
    • 337 Elevation (m)
    • 120 Daily duration (minutes)
    • Route
    • 337 Route
    • 337 Route
    • Route 1707
  • Levels of sporting experience :
    • Level bue - easy
  • Pedestrian sports :
    • Hiking itinerary
    • Pedestrian sports
To note
  • Type of SITRA offer :
    • Not recommended in bad weather
  • Accessibility criteria :
    • Not accessible in a wheelchair
Localisation
FICHE_INFO_SIMPLE_LIBELLE_DESTINATION
Parking de la Duche
Vallée du Bouchet
74450
Le Grand-Bornand
GPS coordinates
Latitude : 45.962222
Longitude : 6.503345
Tarifs
Free of charge.
View also
The chapel of la Duche is the oldest of Grand Bornand. Based in the end of the XVIIth century,it is reconstructed at the end of the XIXth century. Itis dedicated in particular to several agrarian saints: saint Anne, saint Grat and saint Guérin.
The Stations of the Cross pilgrimage at La Duche originated in 1888, linking the chapel of La Duche with St Bruno's oratory, the site of a miraculous spring.